Motion activated Dancing Skeleton Course
Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Learn and understand how to use a motion sensor to activate your project. In this project we are going to learn how to use a motion sensor to play sounds, turn on LED and use a servo motor to create motion in your project.
What you will learn
We will learn how to use a PIR motion sensor in an Arduino project. You will also learn how to use a servo motor, and how to use LED lights. Using the WTV020 breakout board we will play music on command. This board can also be used standalone or with an Arduino microcontroller. In this lesson we are going to explore both scenarios.
To be able to complete this course you need to have a basic understanding of bread-boarding, soldering, basic understanding of Arduino programming structures, basic understanding of Arduino variable, and data types.
Price: $250.- (Minimal 5 hours classroom). Duration of this course unlimited Email help available (Materials not included)
- How to use a PIR Motion Sensor (Beginner) (min 1 hour-max 2 hours)
- Learn to workwith the WTV020XX sound breakout board (Intermediate) (min 1 hour-max 2 hours)
- Learn how to use Timers instead of Delays in your project (Beginner) (min 1 hour-max 2 hours)
- Basic understanding how to implement LED in a project (Beginner) (min 1 hour-max 2 hours)
- Learn how to use a servo in your project (Beginner) (min 1 hour-max 2 hours)
- Optional Project build